Welcome to the website of Motivus (“Website”)!
Controller’s contact details:Motivated Partners Oy
Company ID: 3224897-5
Street Address: Lumikintie 3 B 40, 00820 Helsinki
Email address: email@example.com
Contact person: Tommi Aromäki, firstname.lastname@example.org
From where do we collect data?We collect data about you when you:
- Register for our newsletter
- Register as a user
- Purchase a subscription
- Fill in a training related questionnaire in the App
What kind of data do we collect?
- Your full name (when provided)
- Your email address and a password (encrypted)
- Your age (when provided)
- Data from answering a questionnaire related to health and mood after a training session, done in the App
- Your attendance to the gym (when you answer the questionnaire our App registers that you have attended a gym session)
We also provide an online store on our website which uses Stripe as a Payment Service Provider (PSP). Stripe collects:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your payment details
- Your phone number
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use various technologies to collect and store information when the users visit our website, including cookies and web beacons.
What is the collected data used for?
We collect the above-mentioned data to pursue our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our business, to create and maintain customer relationships and to create a user profile for you, which allows you to log into our website (motivus.fi) and our App. Training related data is primarily collected to provide you insight to your training and progress.
Stripe collects your personal data to enable payment transactions. Upon using our online store, you will be requested to grant your consent for Stripe to process your personal data. Please note that in this event you may withdraw your consent at any time. We advise you to read the data protection policy of Stripe, you can find it here.
Do we disclose your data to third parties?
We only share personal data within the Motivus team. We may disclose your data to the authorities when the applicable European and local data protection laws require us to do so. When possible, we will inform you about such transfer and processing.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties outside our organization (i.e., Stripe), only when we have your explicit consent to do so. You may at any given time withdraw this consent.
Do we transfer your data beyond the borders of EEA?
We store your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we have service providers in several geographic locations. As such, we and our service providers may transfer personal data to jurisdictions outside the EEA or your domicile.
If we transfer your data outside the EEA, we provide adequate protection for such transfers through a series of agreements with our service providers based on the Standard Contractual Clauses or through other appropriate safeguards, such as the Privacy Shield Framework.
How long do we store your data?
Please note that we may make an exception in retention period if a legal claim is made against Motivus or when the handling of matters related to such a claim in incomplete.
How can you influence the way your personal data is processed?
Your personal data is handled in compliance with applicable European and local data protection laws. Under such laws you are entitled to:
- Right to access. you have the right to access your personal data processed by us. You may contact us, and we will inform what personal data we have collected and processed regarding you.
- Right to object. you have the right to forbid the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing at any time. You can do this by sending us email.
- Right to withdraw consent. in case the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to rectify. you have the right to have your incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected or completed. You can correct or update some of your personal data through your user account on the Website or app.
- Right to erasure. you may also ask us to erase your personal data from our systems. We will comply with such request unless we have a legitimate ground not to delete the data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and commonly used format and to independently transmit that data to a third party.